16th – 17th September 2020
London, United Kingdom
SMi Group are delighted to announce that the fifteenth annual Defence Exports conference will convene on 16th – 17th September 2020 in London – a prime location for international defence trade.
As one of the leading global defence exports conferences, this meeting will provide an unparalleled opportunity for industry professionals and government officials to discuss global defence trade compliance in depth.
There is a need for effective strategies that will optimise efficiency in global defence trade compliance – Defence Exports 2020 will explore this challenge and examine how a robust global trade compliance programme can be implemented.
- Listen to senior briefings on regulation controls including ITAR, EAR, ECR, Dual-Use and the Wassenaar Agreement
- Meet and network with leading lawyers, compliance experts, government officials and industry representatives from across the globe
- Discuss how a robust global trade compliance programme can be implemented
- Discover practical guidance on effective trade, licensing and compliance
Early bird discounts:
- Register by 30th April to save £300
- Register by 29th May to save £200
- Register by 30th June to save £100
For more information or to register, visit http://www.defence-exports.com/deftoday