Los Angeles, California, USA
June 6th – 8th 2022
SMi Group is proud to announce the 3rd annual Military Space USA Conference, taking place on 6th – 8th June 2022 in Los Angeles, California.
The US DOD’s space enterprise has undergone a seismic shift in the last couple of years: from the establishment of USSPACECOM and the US Space Force to the overhaul of space acquisition currently underway, the pace of change signals the DOD’s intent to remain in the ascendancy in this critical domain.
Nonetheless, significant challenges remain. US space assets are still vulnerable to enemy interference both on earth and on orbit, and an overreliance on space-based capabilities necessitate a far greater investment in resilient systems to mitigate this vulnerability. Closer to home, prohibitively long and complicated procurement processes remain a significant block to rapid capability development.
Register by 29 April 2022 to save US$100
Key Reasons to Attend:
• Meet and network with over 150 attendees from defence agencies, militaries and governments and industry
• Over 6 hours of networking breaks, drinks receptions, dinners, and more
• Engage with an array of vendors, including disruptive space companies across the Silicon Valley and established space industry primes
• Hear from an unmatched array of speakers from across the US military space enterprise, including Space Systems Command and the US Space Force
• Carefully selected topic themes, including architecture modernization, responsive launch, industry collaboration, and small satellites
• A range of key international partners, who will present their vision for future space operations in coalition
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.milspaceusa.com