30th – 31st May 2022
Hilton Kensington Hotel, London, UK
Sponsored by: Wittenstein Motion Control Gmbh and John Cockerill Defense
Enhancing Lethality and Firepower for the Next Generation of Armoured Combat Vehicles
Conference Chairman: Brigadier (Ret’d) Ian Cameron-Mowatt, Former Head of Force Protection, British Army
After many years of NATO allied nations engaging in combat against largely dismounted insurgencies in Iraq and Afghanistan, the recent doctrinal pivot towards fighting mechanized, nation-state competitors requires both technical and strategic cooperation. By design, light infantry forces sacrifice certain capabilities in order to maximize flexibility and mobility. It is therefore vital that programme managers, technical directors and industry work together to maximise lethality, standoff, and capability from modernised tank battalions to the light infantry brigade.
Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2022 returns to provide a vital platform where international military leaders, along with industry decision makers can discuss and cooperate on efforts and build cohesion in the market.
Whether you want to hear from leading armoured vehicle programme managers, officers involved in innovative beyond line of sight fire systems, experts of delivering network enabled capability within armoured vehicles, or updates on the latest turret, weapon systems and munitions being developed, Future Armoured Vehicles Weapon Systems 2022 is the ideal conference to attend in order to return to your team with a set of strategies and solutions to advance your future capability.
Key Reasons to Attend:
- Keynote briefings from senior officers from leading armoured vehicle programmes from across the NATO-aligned world including the UK, USA, Germany, Sweden and many more
- A unique emphasis on developing versatile lethality capabilities by exploiting open electronic architectures and a modular approach to weapon system integration
- Focused and high-level discussion featuring technical managers and project engineers from both military and industry
- Generating knowledge and expertise following recent procurement processes within international militaries
Early Bird Offer:
– Book by 31 March 2022 to save £200
– Book by 29 April 2022 to save £100
To register or for more information visit http://www.fav-ws.com/DefenceTWB