18th-19th May 2020
Prague, Czech Republic
The 5th annual Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe conference returns to Prague, Czech Republic on the 18th and 19th May 2020.
With regional nations overhauling their legacy equipment to bring their combat vehicles in line with current allied capabilities, Future Armoured Vehicles Central and Eastern Europe 2020 will provide a critical insight into what requirements are being pursued by regional armed forces, reinforcing interoperability and cooperation.
Gathering senior representatives from around the world to examine doctrine for ground forces including how nations are training, manoeuvring and supplying their forces in the field.
Key reasons to attend:
- This is Central and Eastern Europe’s most focused armoured vehicles meeting, where you can hear exclusive keynote briefings delivered by senior military officers in national modernisation programmes.
- 5+ hours of informal networking for key decision makers to share their goals with industry and enhancing engagement in national defence projects.
- International audience – last year’s event attracted over 120 attendees from: Austria, Belgium, Canada, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine, United Kingdom and the US.
- Learn about the regional focuses for adopting and integrating new capabilities.
Early bird discounts:
- Book by 31st January to save £400!
- Book by 28th February to save £200
- Book by 31st March to save £100!
View the agenda and register at: http://www.futurearmouredvehicles.com/deftodaywl