1-2 April 2019
London, United Kingdom
Space is becoming more congested, competitive and contested with thousands of small LEO satellites set to be put into orbit over the next decade. These assets offer the opportunity to provide un-dreamt of levels of connectivity – but have also cluttered space and debris is now posing a radical risk to other space assets.
With these important issues in mind, the 14th annual Military Space Situational Awareness conference will bring together key military, government, civilian and industry stakeholders to discuss technologies and strategies being utilised to build a greater understanding of where assets are, how they are moving and management of space assets at the end of their shelf life.
- Hear from senior military and civil officials on the latest solutions being developed to enhance the security of space assets through domain awareness
- Discuss key issues impacting space security including debris and weather
- With the era of mega-constellations in LEO approaching, debate how best government and industry can manage further space congestion through policy implementation and best practices to ensure future sustainable space use
- Discuss the benefits of allied cooperation of Space Situational Awareness (SSA) services and information to create a holistic approach to SSA and a more accurate global picture
Early bird discount!
• Register by 31st January to save £200
• Register by 28th February to save £100
View the agenda or register online at: http://www.military-space.com/defencetoday
For more information please contact: +44 (0) 207 827 6138 or email: email@example.com